Wednesday, June 11, 2014

5 Great Kid-Made Father's Day Gifts

Father's Day is just around the corner and if you're like me, you've given it very little thought. It's not that I don't love my husband or appreciate his efforts as a father. It's just that I'm busy. And forgetful. And already have a lot of unfinished projects in my closet.

Of course, Father's Day isn't about celebrating my husband... it's about my kids celebrating their dad... right? So this round-up came to be in an effort to find ideas of things that my kids (or yours) can do for their dad to make the day special. Enjoy (and click the images to go to the source)!



A Book About Dad

My son wrote a book about me for Mother's Day and I absolutely love it. There is no better way to capture the stage of life that your kid is in at this moment than to let them write and draw about you (or your spouse).

A Book About Dad from The Measured Mom
Daddy's Coupon Book

Everyone likes having nice things done for them, and having your kids make a coupon book for their dad is a great way to encourage gifts of service within the family. Better yet, this one is printable, so just print, staple, and give!

Printable Coupon Book from Seven Thirty Three
Lego Cufflinks

These look like an easy DIY that older kids could do. And these are totally better than normal boring cufflinks.

Lego Cufflinks from Dream A Little Bigger
Magnetic Photo Frames

Kids love painting and gluing, so this project could work for preschoolers as well as older kids. You could also change them up a bit to be desktop frames for Dad to take to work.

Magnetic Photo Frames from Titi Crafty
Printable Tie Bunting

For the kid who loves to cut paper, print out this great decoration and let them do all the cutting! Dad will appreciate it even more if it's not perfectly done.

Printable Tie Bunting from Amanda's Parties To Go

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!