Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I'm Working On Wednesday - Baby Quilts

I feel like I am right in the middle of several projects, but not getting anything finished! Here is what I am working on today: baby quilts!


This first baby quilt that is almost finished is a ballet-inspired 4-patch slice quilt that I made using the tutorial on Inspiring Creations (found here). Since little Cecilia was born last week, I really need to finish this up, but luckily all I have left is the quilting itself. The piecing and appliqué were the real time-consumers on this one. But I love how it is turning out, so it was totally worth it!


This baby quilt is in its first stages, cutting and piecing. This pattern is from Moda Bake Shop and it's found here. This one uses pre-cut layer cakes, so I chose Ashbury Heights by Doohickey Designs.

The other thing I am working on this week is putting together kits for Days for Girls International. As mentioned in a previous post, I started my own team, and today, I became official! Check out my new logo:


So, if you happen to live in the Salt Lake Valley and want to join my team, let me know! It's a great cause!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!