Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - Skeletal Edition

We have a self-proclaimed "skeleton expert" at our house. Of course, he's only 5 years old, but he is unusually interested in skeletons. He doesn't only like skeletons around Halloween. He likes them all the time. He wears skeleton shirts. He owns skeleton toys. He reads skeleton books. He draws skeleton pictures.

So, in honor of my skeleton expert son, I put together this Skeletal Edition of the Holiday Gift Guide. Great Etsy finds for the skeleton expert in your life. Enjoy!

For The Homemaker

While this ornament is a little creepy, it's also really awesome. Now I want one for my Christmas tree. 


While these filigree skulls will cost you a fair number of bones (pun intended), they are awesome! I would love to be able to add one to my living room decor. It could make a great conversation piece.

 For The Ladies



Yes, I would wear this... and I don't wear necklaces as a general rule. It's simple and elegant, but upon closer inspection, a little bit creepy. And it is inspired by Patti Smith if you're into that sort of thing.

For The Fellas


I guess not every guy carries a pocket watch, but in a perfect world, they would... tucked into their vest pocket of their 3-piece suit. And let's face it, if you're going to carry a pocket watch, why not a steampunk pocket watch with a poison skull? 

 For The Kids


These are eco-friendly, customizable, and extremely cute. What's not to love?


Sock monkeys are cute. But skeleton sock monkeys are awesome! This one gets a little pricey since he has to ship from Australia, but it's totally worth it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!