Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Trendy Tuesday - A Hexilicious Round-Up

I have been seeing hexies everywhere these days and now I am thinking of trying it out myself. Now, I am not a very experienced quilter, but I've found tutorials on how to piece hexes, so I will be giving it a whirl.

In the meantime, here is a round-up of my favorite hexie projects that I have seen so far:


**Please don't pin these images from my blog, but click through and pin from the original source!**

The "Hexcellent Headband" by Michele Made Me
The "Hexy Clock Ikea Hack" by Sew Fearless
"Hexagon Picture Frame" by Landee See Landee Do

"Scattered Hexagon Pillow" by Jacks & Kate 
"Quilted Hexie Stocking" by Simplify
"DIY Instagram Hexagon Frame" by Oleander And Palm

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!