Friday, August 2, 2013

Quick Bread Recipe Round-Up

{Don't forget to link up on the Fun Friday Blog Hop below}

I like to bake. I don't really like to cook other stuff. Luckily, my hubby does. So between the two of us, we do pretty well in the kitchen. I don't have the patience to make normal bread, but I love making quick breads. Until recently, every time I wanted to make banana bread, I would find a new recipe because I could never remember which recipe I used in the past.

No longer! Thanks to Pinterest, I have been gathering a collection of my favorite quick bread recipes and thought I would share them with you today, you lucky readers!

First off, tried and true (as in, I have made all of these and eaten all of these and wished I had more of these to eat when I have eaten them all):

Cinnamon Crumble Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
from Indigo Scones 
Glazed Poppy Seed Bread
from Mel's Kitchen Cafe
 Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
from AllRecipes.com
 Chocolate Zucchini Bread
from Our Best Bites

And now, recipes I've pinned that I want to try:

Cinnamon Swirl Bread
from Serving Joyfully
 Nutella Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
from Something Swanky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!